Employment Lawyers With Over 30 Years Experience Representing Employee Rights
Have you been wrongfully dismissed, not given reasonable notice or the proper severance you deserve, discriminated against, or harassed at your place of employment?
Our team of employment litigation lawyers at the law firm of Startek, Peglar & Calcagni, have extensive experience resolving a wide range of employment related issues.
Our firm regularly advises and aggressively represents employees in matters involving:
- Wrongful Dismissal Cases: Entitlement to Damaages and Benefit Loss
- Reasonable Notice of Termination or Pay in Lieu of Reasonable Notice Compensation
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Employment Standard Act Claims
- Discrimination Claims: Human Rights Claims
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Claims
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Claims
- Occupational Health and Safety Claims
- Pay Equity Claims
- Retaliatory Discharge Claims
- Non-Compete and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employers Duty to Accommodate
Should your employment matter not be resolved through settlement negotiations, our firm is ready to provide you cost effective representation in court.
If you have been wrongfully treated by your employer let us get you the compensation you deserve and are entitled to under law.