The law firm of Startek, Peglar & Calcagni understands that every business whether big or small is unique. Our experienced Business and Corporate lawyers provide sound legal advice and guidance based on the unique needs and goals of our business and corporate clients. We strive to protect the interests of our clients by minimizing their exposure to liability and risks.
We have extensive experience and a proven track record in assisting our clients with all aspects of business affairs, including:
- Incorporation and reorganizations
- Various agreements relating to shareholder matters, non-competition issues, letters of intent, etc.
- Articles of Amalgamation
- Articles of Amendment
- Asset Purchases and Sales
- Business financing and the establishment of credit facilities
- Partnerships, joint ventures, and other forms of business organization
- The placement of security for financial institutions
- Leasing, franchising, licensing, and other forms of contract
- Non-profit and charitable organizations
- Business succession and tax planning
Our business and corporate law lawyers have represented a wide variety of businesses. Whether a family run business or a large corporation we will assist you in finding the right solutions for your business needs.