Are you a landlord involved in a dispute with your tenant? Are you unsure of your rights and obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act?
At the law firm of Startek, Peglar & Calcagni, we protect your rights and interests as a landlord, by effectively negotiating settlement of a dispute on your behalf, or aggressively representing you at a hearing.
We assist landlords on issues involving:
- Termination of a tenancy because of non-payment of rent;
- Termination of a tenancy because of property damage;
- Termination of a tenancy because of inappropriate/illegal behaviour;
- Termination of a tenancy to perform major repairs or renovations;
- Termination of a tenancy for personal use;
- Termination of a tenancy for failure to abide by terms of a settlement or order;
- Orders to collect rent arrears or compensation for damages;
- Unauthorized assignments or sublets.